HYLMAN is an official and primary supplier to the NHS and Central bodies of the public sector in the UK for Commercial Procurement and Project Delivery Services.
The framework is expected to run from April 2022 to April 2026.
Through commercial procurement methodologies that ensure value for money and optimal ROI, buyers and sellers are linked in the best fashion.Let’s talk
Being appointed across all placements for this framework, HYLMAN provides support and services across the following:
Client Trusts wishing to call-off the framework agreement may engage directly with HYLMAN following a catalogue evaluation of the information submitted from this tender exercise and using the defined award criteria.
The framework will be reviewed annually and will run for a maximum four year term, however call-off contracts may exceed this period provided that contracts are awarded within the framework term.
The following will outline a high level process of how parties will engage each other:
1. Participating Authorities wishing to use the Framework Agreement must contact the Commercial Procurement Services team directly.
2. The Framework Manager will issue the Participating Authority with a detailed briefing pack.
3. The Participating Authority will determine for itself whether the Framework Agreement offers adequate governance and value.
4. The Participating Authority will determine which Lot of the Framework Agreement best fits their requirement.
5. The participating Authority will determine the weighting for each evaluation criterion. The weighting of each criterion can be varied in line with the ranges shown. The Commercial criterion will be the price to meet the Participating Authority’s requirement, extracted from the Commercial Catalogue.
6. The Participating Authority will review and score the supplier framework awards.
7. The Participating Authority will conduct a final internal evaluation meeting with Participating Authority stakeholders to decide on award and carry out any internal sign-off processes.
8. The Participating Authority requests a unique reference number from the Framework Manager.
9. The Framework Manager will issue the Participating Authority with a unique reference number which the Participating Authority can use to call-off the services under this Framework Agreement. Participating Authorities attempting to engage a Supplier without the unique reference number are doing so outside of the remit of this Framework Agreement and as such the Framework Manager can off no assurance on legal compliance.
10. The Participating Authority issues and agrees the contract terms and conditions with HYLMAN.
11. The Participating Authority shall publish the necessary award information on Contracts Finder.
12. Project implementation meeting to take place with HYLMAN and Participating Authority.
13. The Framework Manager will monitor expenditure through the HYLMAN’s management reports. Management fees as detailed below will be invoiced based on the information at the rate and frequency stated.